Claims involving contracts, intra-corporate disputes, construction, securities law, partnership disputes, fraud and RICO, equity matters including claims for specific performance and injunctions.
Examples of our representation in this practice area include:
• Sprague & Sprague successfully represented at trial and on appeal a prominent professor and research scientist whose contract and academic freedom were violated by a university and several of its top administrators, securing for our client a multimillion dollar recovery.
• The Firm successfully represented one of the world’s largest passenger rail car manufacturers in halting the improper award to a competitor of a $250 million public transportation agency contract.
• We successfully defended in the trial court and on appeal the owners of communication towers in a multimillion dollar breach of contract claim, securing summary judgment for our clients.
• The Firm successfully represented an estate in its claims against a managing partner of a family partnership, resulting in a favorable and oft-cited opinion of a federal court of appeals that allowed our client to proceed against the managing partner and others under RICO.
• We obtained unprecedented injunctive relief for a prominent law firm that prevented a departing partner from ignoring the contractual duties and obligations he owed to his fellow partners.
Sprague & Sprague 135 S. 19th Street, Suite 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103